What are ModWash’s COVID-19 health and safety procedures?
As each state continues to unfold new mandates for businesses, we will stay in communication with you. We are closely following the Center for Disease Control's (CDC) guidelines and recommendations on the steps we can take to help prevent the spread of the virus.
- ModWashers wear company-issued protective face masks at all times.
- Our lobbies are closed to the public at all locations.
- Pay stations are sanitized between each guest checkout.
- All shared surfaces are sanitized every 30 minutes.
- ModWashers adhere to the 6 ft. social distancing requirements.
- If a ModWasher or anyone on our staff has had direct contact with the virus, any symptoms of illness comprised immune system, or other health risk factors, we ask they stay home and inform the Store Leader.
- We perform periodic temperature checks on all ModWashers.